Please follow this link to access information about how Greenwood Academies Trust is governed, including
- our memorandum of association
- our articles of association
- the names of our trustees and members.
Each Academy within the Greenwood Academies Trust has its own Advisory Council (AAC) that works closely with each Principal.
The Academy Advisory Council (AAC) is a small group and has staff, parent and community representation. It is not, however, the same as a traditional governing body as it has no legal responsibilities. These responsibilities are held by the GDFT Trust Board.
The Ingoldmells Academy Advisory Council will meet at least termly and AAC members are encouraged to play an active part in the day to day life of the Academy.
The AAC has three key roles in terms of the development and success of the Ingoldmells Academy:
- To advise and act as a critical friend to the Principal of the Academy and to advise the Board of Directors of the Greenwood Academies Trust about local issues they need to consider that affect the Academy.
- To represent the interests of the Academy community in the running of the Academy and to represent the Academy in its community.
- To provide support to the Principal in undertaking appropriate day to day procedures that are essential to the life of the Academy, such as disciplinary and complaint procedures.
The Ingoldmells Academy has an established Advisory Council who will be moving to new Terms of Reference during this academic year. The Council currently includes the following members from a range of backgrounds:
Trust Education Director
|Colleen White - Chair Person|
Clerk to the AAC